Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers' Day

Today my sister,Jen and I took my mother out to lunch. We went today because the three of us can't be together tomorrow. We went to Mother's favorite place to eat, Country Cupboard in Lewisburg. We all had the buffet. Mother found something in her meat so they didn't charge her for her meal. Then all three of us got $5.oo coupon to use in the retail shops or bakery there. After lunch we spent an enjoyable time walking around the shops. I bought some spreaders that will go with the decor in my basement and some crackers that a fellow customer recommended.
We then went on to Kohls and looked around there for awhile, stopping at Starbucks on the way out. When we got back in the area, we went to Pizza Hut for supper.
It was a good time of fun, food and fellowship. Jen shared stories of her children. Nick(8) asked her what she liked for breakfast. He wants to serve her breakfast in bed tomorrow.
We hope we made my mothers day special. It was nice to be able to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment