Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Changes can make you happy

Change is not easy. I have been through many changes in the last six months. I never thought I would come thru them. I am not one to say yeah! another change. But I am reminded of Romans 8:28 "All things work together for good to them that love God..." Now that I am in the middle of these changes, I can definitely say I am happier than I have been in a very long time.
Life brings us many changes-loss of jobs,loss of loved ones,loss of friends, loss of health, and on and on. I see now how God uses changes to bring bigger and better things in our lives. I knew these things before,but sometimes you have to experience them to really know it. I love what the Lord is doing in my life and how I am learning to trust him for my needs. He brings a smile to my face for the littlest things. Thank you God for changes. How have you accepted changes in your life?

1 comment: